Effective Aug 1, 2021 until further notice.
Our Audition COVID Policies may change depending upon current health/safety recommendations and/or local infection rates.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings while in the building unless fully vaccinated.
- Seating in our raisers will not be socially-distanced. Patrons can request socially-distanced seating on folding chairs to either side of the raisers. These areas can accommodate only a small group of 1-4 chairs and are available only on a limited basis (first come-first served as we do for disability seating, indicate preference when making reservations)
- Our volunteers, including show cast/crew, will be unmasked while on stage.
- Face coverings are strongly suggested for actors unless they are fully vaccinated, while not on stage.
- Actors can remain masked on stage while auditioning, if they so choose and/or directors will accommodate social-distancing on-stage if requested by actor.
- Face coverings are strongly suggested for directors/assistant directors/ACT volunteers when social-distancing is not possible, regardless of vaccination status.
- Face coverings or social-distancing are strongly suggestion for cast/crew while not on-stage, regardless of vaccination status.
- Mask use on-stage during rehearsals will be decided amongst the cast and crew of the show at Read Through. Please be open, honest, and respectful in making the group decision and revisit the decision of health circumstances change during the rehearsal process.