Ankeny Community Theatre is following current CDC suggestions for Polk County. You can find current recommendations at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html
- Patrons are encouraged to wear face coverings, but they are not required.
- Seating in our risers will not be socially-distanced. Patrons can request socially-distanced seating on folding chairs to either side of the risers. These areas can accommodate only a small group of 1-4 chairs and are available only on a limited basis, first come-first served as we do for disability seating. Indicate preference when making reservations.
- Our volunteers will be wear masks.
- Face coverings are encouraged while not on stage, but not required.
- Actors can remain masked on stage while auditioning, if they so choose and/or directors will accommodate social-distancing on-stage if requested by actor.
- Face coverings are strongly suggested for directors/assistant directors/ACT volunteers when social-distancing is not possible.
Mask use on-stage and off-stage during rehearsals will be decided amongst the cast and crew of the show at Read Through. Please be open, honest, and respectful in making the group decision and revisit the decision if health circumstances change during the rehearsal process.